Sunday, August 16, 2009

Places I have been to


Chi Trang and her boyfriend took me to Myrtle beach on my second day in the US. It was great as I love swimming and I love beach! Myrtle beach is considered one of the most beautiful beaches in the US.

Chi Trang is also a Fulbrighter and studying in Atlanta. How I met chi Trang was a long story. She knew that I was coming to South Carolina on Friday. So she tried to contact me to let me know that she was going to see me, but all failed. She decided to drive all the way to see me anyway. On Saturday, when I was wandering around the university of SC, suddenly I heard someone calling me "Ngoc. Ngoc!" I thought it was so weird. Who in this country could know me and pronounce my name so correctly (since I've just arrived previous night.)? Then I saw her. I couldn't tell how happy and surprised I was when I saw her, right in front of the library of USC. She told me she went everywhere to look for me. She even found the dorm and went to my room but I was not there. At the time she thought she couldn't meet me, she saw me. Wow, it's so lucky to meet someone you know in a strange place. It's much better when that someone is chi Trang who is very pretty, nice and lovely. She's the one who guided me all the way to get this scholarship. So, it was absolutely a nice surprise for me to meet her, and to spend a day with her at Myrtle.

No comments:

Post a Comment